Would you like me to paint/draw your beloved pet or favourite animal?
This is how it works in 7 steps:
(1) Size & Price - please decide on what size you want the painting to be. Other sizes are also possible and I can always advise if necessary.
Please have a look at the price indications below. The larger the size the more detail I can incorporate into the painting and that is why I do not offer art work smaller than A4 size. Prices are including BTW/VAT.
Small €200 / £175 (8 x 11’’ / 21 x 29 cm, A4)
Standard €225 / £200 (10 x 12’’ / 25 x 30 cm)
Square €250 / £225 (12 x 12’’ / 30 x 30 cm)
Medium €350 / £300 (12 x 16’’ / 30 x 42 cm, A3)
Large €400 / £350 (14 x 19’’ / 35 x 48 cm)
(2) Photographs - I use reference photographs for my artwork and so I need you to send me some suitable images. I prefer a range of photographs as this enables me to get to know your pet and his/her character! The clearer the photo the better, because this helps me to zoom in and to capture as much detail as possible. If you think your photographs are not good enough or your pet has sadly passed away, just send me the materials you do have as I may be able to combine a few photos to get the best result. It can be difficult to take photographs of a pet but I list some helpful photo tips below.
If you want me to paint one of your favourite animals and you do not have a suitable reference photo then please let me know as I have access to many animal photo databases and am affiliated with wildlife photographers all of who can give me access to some stunning photographs.
(3) Time-line – this we can discuss because it may be that you wish to have a commission done before a certain date.
(4) Contact me - Once you have your photos please contact me through e-mail or message me on Facebook or Instagram. Let me know your wishes and we can discuss time lines and choose the reference photos.
(5) Deposit – Once we have agreed the above, and to confirm your commission, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total price is required (to cover time and art materials). For payments I accept PayPal or bank transfer.
(6) The art process - I will be sure to update you via email, or another method if you so choose, and we can review the work and its progress. I will send you a photo of the final artwork and when you are happy with it you can transfer the rest of the payment. The painting will be shipped to you as soon as the final payment has been received.
(7) Shipping - Artwork within the UK/Netherlands can be posted for a cost of around €10/£9. Shipping outside of the UK/Netherlands can vary depending on the destination and also the size of the portrait. All portraits are safely packaged to prevent bending or smudging.
Gift voucher - Are you looking for an ideal gift for a special person in your life? You can also buy a gift voucher.
If you find it hard to take photographs from your pet, perhaps these photography tips might help:
Marijke Nita Fine Art
Copyright © 2020 Seven Seas Marine Consultancy | webdesign: www.DivingDuckDesign.nl